USAID | Guatemala is actively supporting the coordination of development initiatives under Feed the Future, bringing agriculture and nutrition partners together through the newly-created Western Highlands Integrated Program (WHIP). Strategy development, procurement principles, and close partner collaboration are leading principles and actions in the implementation of the program.
In this webinar, USAID Mission staff shared their experiences:
- Developing integrated multi-year strategies for three different funding sources (Feed the Future, Global Health Initiatives and Title II programming)
- Using common requirements in procurement documents to align objectives
- Organizing a cross-sectoral strategy committee
- Developing impact evaluation plans for integrated programming
- Supporting partner collaboration and integration at the national and field levels.
Download the Presentation (PDF, 3.7 MB)