This interactive tool aims to support the process of choosing the most appropriate tool for a given context and design purpose. To start, we strongly recommend you read this guide to using context assessment for the design of agriculture and nutrition programs for detailed information about why and how to use this tool.
Steps for using the interactive Agriculture and Nutrition Context Assessment Tool Locator:
- Click on the component of interest from the "Conceptual Pathways between Agriculture and Nutrition" diagram.
- Review the list of guidance questions associated with the selected component.
- Click on the question most relevant to your assessment objectives.
- Review the list of all tools associated with the selected guidance question—you can click back to the list of guidance questions.
- Click on the names of the tools that seem appropriate based on your objectives and resource constraints. Each link will open up a page in a new browser tab. Each page features a summary of the tool, links to PDF downloads of the summary and the full set of tool summaries, and a link out to the tool itself.
Note: If users wish to skip the suggested steps, a key word search function is also available below the diagram, although it provides less guidance. For example, you can type words like "emergency," "quantitative," or "income" into the search box, and you will be taken to a list of tools mentioning that term.